* We live in a beautiful, newly refurbished home set in, gorgeous tropical gardens.
* Our home is warm, dry, with no damp or mildew. It is fully insulated and has central heating.
* Three lovely guest bedrooms and large bathroom for guests (see photo).
* Fabulous views of gardens, nature reserve and bird life. We do not have pets.
* For the largest room, $300 pr week or $400 as twin share. For other rooms, $280 pr week. (These rates are for 18yrs+ Please enquire for under 18yrs rates). Payable in cash is: 1 week board in advance plus $280 deposit as bond which is refunded on day of leaving. Minimum 2 weeks notice to move.
* Breakfast and dinner are available. Cooking is done by host. Kitchen available for guests to prepare breakfast, but not for cooking own meals. Complimentary tea, coffee, toast, spreads, juice, noodles.
* Unlimited fibre internet.
* Our family are mum, son, daughter and 9yr old grandson. We are English and NZ-born family and can help you learn English.
* Our location has a lovely community feel. There is a nature reserve nearby and the air is clean and fresh. Nearby shops include take-away fish & chips, bakery, dairy, launderette, Dominoes pizza, cafes, and the wharf where you can take a ferry to the city.
* Bus stop is 1-minute walk and 30-40 minutes bus ride direct to city, (and Auckland University) on 972, 973, 974 bus. Please note these are actual journey times based on a week-day peak time average, student Hop Card is three dollars 20 cents. By car it takes 15 minutes to the city.