Homestay accommodation for student
- with own room that has plenty of natural light and overlooking city lights
- single bed with linen
- plenty of storage with built in robe for clothes, books, suitcases
- study desk and chair with lamp
- large separate bathroom
Weekly charge includes
- breakfast, lunch and dinner provided
- electricity bill, gas bill, water charges (unless excessive use)
- bed linen, cleaning regularly
- laundry (washing machine is available)
- fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle
Sitting room with open fire.
The house is in a quiet and safe area. It is large and we prefer to have the house clean and so expect the student to respect house rules.
Police check clearance is available for inspection. Two weeks’ notice before vacating is required. A bond as deposit will be required and that is refunded at the time of leaving.
Close to transport, 15 minutes from the city. Burnside Village, restaurants and shops are close by.
Airport pickup can be included for a fee. If you are in Adelaide, ring for a meeting and inspection.
If you need space and quiet to study then that is what we have.