Our home is a beautiful, safe haven in a leafy, quiet Sydney suburb. Take a short work through a bushy reserve and you are at the train station within minutes! Our garden attracts many native birds including cockatoos, kookaburras (my favourite!), gang gangs and lorikeets.
We have both single and double rooms with a dedicated bathroom for our guests, along with a large study/lounge area. Breakfast and dinners are provided, following a pescatarian/vegetarian diet.
We are a family of three - two adults and our beautiful, gentle dog. She is one of the family so whilst you need to be comfortable around large dogs, she stays with us at all times and won't bother you. Both adults have Working With Children Checks.
We believe our home is a great place for young travellers who want a safe environment to come home to. The street is a quiet, no through road with long term residents (most people have lived here for more than 15 years). For added security we have an alarm as well.
We have a some house rules to make it a happy space for everyone:
- guests may no come over
- keep noise to a reasonable level
- be sure to say hello and goodbye when you come and go
- make sure we have your phone number and you have ours so we can check you're safe if you're not home when expected, or so you can call us if you get lost or need help
- showers no more than four minutes, at the moment, due to the drought
- food to be kept in your personal drawer in the kitchen (no food in bedrooms)
- no drugs and no smoking
- no peanuts due to an allergy in the family
- be kind to our dog at all times
- have fun and enjoy Sydney!!!!
Please note, this price is for one person in a SHARED room (two people maximum). We also have a single room for $650 per week.